An international LL.M. programme from a Dutch University will prepare you for a successful career in a range of different professions and institutions. From legal and supra-legal positions, to conducting research in an institute or a university, the LLM degree will leave you well prepared for your choice of career. Alumni find positions with:
- Law firms
- Competition authorities and regulatory agencies
- Public utilities
- Non-governmental organizations (such as Amnesty International or Greenpeace)
- Law schools
- Research institutes
- Consultancy agencies
- The European Commission
- Policy-making or policy-influencing roles.
- civil servants for national ministries, the EU, the UN or other international organizations
- careers in the international commercial sector (such as Unilever or Shell)
- academic teaching and research
Companies and organisations where alumni are employed include KPMG, DLA Piper, PwC, Deloitte, Siemens, Orangina/Schweppes, European Commission, World Bank Group, embassies,etc.